Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures:
Get a beautiful smile with Invisalign, these aligners are nearly invisible, removable and comfortable. Discover how easily Invisalign could fit into your life.
Having a confident smile can change everything.
Westchase Esthetic Family Dentistry incorporated Invisalign Treatment into the practice. This treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible and removable aligners manufactured for your teeth until they have straightened to the desire position.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the their final position
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 – 30, but both will vary from case to case.
The aligners are comfortable to wear with the advantage that they don’t do any harm in your mouth and can be easily removed for eating, drinking, brushing or for an important meeting or event.
The benefits of using Invisalign generate better oral health
- When teeth are aligned the gums fit better around the teeth this produces a better gum health.
- Invisalign aligns your teeth improving jaw problems improving chewing and speech.
- The removable nature of Invisalign allows you to maintain a good oral hygiene avoiding tooth decay, gum disease, etc.
How Are Aligners Made? You’d Be Amazed…
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
If you are ready for a smile that transforms your life, Invisalign is the treatment that you were looking for. There are many choices for no other treatment works as Invisalign.